Thanks for spamming the first 3 pages with your drivel.
At least it's all in one place. Should not be too hard to evaporate. Did you report the fool at least a few times?
Man, that guy needs an ass whooping!
A good reason to say Merry Christmas and a hearty thank you to the Mods . . .
"Have a Holly Jolly Christmas & Happy New Year"
Day 2. I sure feel for the mods on days like this.
He's certainly enthusiastic, I'll give him that. Yep, whatever the mods get paid, double it. Where's my calculator, 2x0=
Oh look, He's back. Or his cousin or fellow villager or tribesman . . .
Less worrying about what Vetech63 might post............more kicking scambots out the door. LOL
Now vasc is having a go at it. UGH
"School of basic midwifery" and "psychiatric nursing" . . . Sounds like something you might be interested in, maybe you should try the link . . .
It gives out std’s
BTW - I haven’t been on forum for a couple of years - how do you do emoji now?
I'm missing for a few days and every is having fun without me......
Ya'll just hit the report button when you see these arseholes posts and one of use will use this - Best spam cleaner on the market!
I started to report, then I saw there were like 300 and I quit . . .
300 what??
New spam threads
Yeah, I wasn't on after about 8 this morning. Saw the mess had started, reported a few and hoped for the best haha.
OMG.....Hemenshu89 is having his run.
We get same spam on iBoats and there are about 6 Mods, I'm one of them and we have been staying on top of them, but takes all of us
All you have to do is report one. 9 times out of 10 all the spammers share an IP.
I just pull up the profile, and report the user. If it's late, I'll do a couple
It's a little easier for us Mods if you report the post because we can go right to the content instead of going through the users profile.
Noted. I guess on my end, I see all those stupid threads with the same ahole, I just click the name in the thread title, click their name again and then hit the report. I didn't feel like even opening their threads since that gets logged somewhere I assume?
Not that I am aware of. It it was an issue I would be in the black hole of spam world. The spam software we have now is the best we've had here on HEF as far as cleaning up the mess, other than orphaned posts from legit members that may have replied to the spammer.
As I understand it if all the spam posts are made by one poster you only need to report one of them to get the attention of the admins. Edit: sorry, should have read page 2….
That's correct.
In the sense that it's recorded as a "view" of that thread, it's logged, yes, but that's relatively trivial in the grand scheme of things. Just to add some more enlightenment, if for example, Shimmy reports one thread by a given spammer, and Nige reports a different thread by the same spammer, or they each report the same two distinct threads, we'll see that as 2 reported items. But when we push the spam button, they both go away. So, sometimes what we see as 4 reported posts will go to zero with one push of the button.
So to all the membership - don't let fear stop you..........!! Hit that Report button...!!
Now it’s mav’s turn! Yay!!