I have almost a complete Perkins 4-108 engine I need to get rid of. If anyone is interested in a free engine pm me.
I might be interested. I need to see if it will fit where I need it to go. Older bobcat that had an isuzu 4JB1 that went boom. Anybody know if that will swap out?
A torch and a welder and you can make anything fit
Will the exhaust manfold from that fit a 104-19 perkns
And with a drillpress and a grinder you make it look good too Nowing!
It has been over two years since we heard from you Smitty. Hope you post a little more often !
I am sorry about not posting anything for so long. I have to travel a lot for work now and I have been through quite a few medical problems over the last couple of years. As for the little Perkins engine I want to give you all a little info on it. The engine came out of a sail boat. A guy brought it to me a couple of years ago with a broke crank wanting to fix it. The guy got a used crank and had it machined for me. Then I took the block and head in to a local machine shop and had them both gone over. So the engine is nothing more then a bunch of parts. Any way while the block and head were at the machine shop getting repaired the guy that brought it to me passed away. After that his wife told me I could keep it to cover the machine work seeing she had no use for it. I was going to finish rebuilding it but I do not have the time. Now it is in my way and has to go. So if I can not give it away very soon I am going to haul it off for scrap! This means if any of you guys want it I would speak up ASAP.
I have a 4.236 perkins I would be interested in the injection pump and starter if they are the same Ill pay shipping starter is the same and Im sure it has a cav injection pump as well
Sorry everyone but everything is being picked up tomorrow. I have an uncle that just locked up his and really needs the parts.
Glad it found a good home, too many farmers in my family tree I just can't stand to see useable parts go for scrap. My 84 year young Dad has nearly an acre of "too good to throw out" engines, parts, cylinders, valves, odd bits under roof, and still packing some in now and then. This nut didn't fall far from that tree!
If you ever need starter perkins I came across this website that has many heavy equipment parts and machines as well http://www.inventory.com/product/1938/starter-perkins-121012701410870b1110810b