Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Free rocks..

special tool ยท 2009-07-14 16:19

Hey - anybody in Westchester, NY area looking for 1-2 foot rocks for free? I have about 50 yards of fresh, 100% organic rocks I will load onto your truck for free with a thumb (so as not to dent the bed of your precious truck). Call for info if you are building a seawall or something similar. -Jim

Replies4
  1. #1Pecord Exc2009-07-16 13:12

    I am interested!!! I will call you tonite!

  2. #2special tool2009-07-16 17:56

    Sorry man - a guy on the same street as the job wanted them - I hit the jackpot on that one. Brought him the last load about 2 hours ago.

  3. #3Pecord Exc2009-07-16 18:27

    no prob, thats what i get for not being around i guess! Nice website by the way!

  4. #4special tool2009-07-16 18:41

    Thanks - brand new - he didn't put any meat in there yet, though. I have a barter deal with a pro website guy in Yorktown Heights - he's pretty funny - I piped his chimney, he writes the text - I brought him sand on Tuesday, the website appears on the net.... Nobody trusts us contractors.