Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

FREE web sites check out mine

ontrac ยท 2009-10-24 21:36

Microsoft office live hosts free web sites. Its easy and preaty neat. When I posted on here the other day my web site usage went way up. You can look at reports to see how many people visit. I am no computer guy so this was really simple for me. I also bought my domain name from godaddy.com. for like 15 dollars a year. Anyway it was easy and free and I am still learning, and it has brought me two jobs this week! Thats needed in this economy. Just thought I would share so others could join in. Mine is www.ontracdozer.com if you would like to look at my work in progress. Thanks.

Replies14
  1. #1spitzair2009-10-24 23:35

    Wow, that looks pretty good! You do some nice work there! I also noticed your email adress is flyingwarbirds@***** and aerial pictures of your work... Do you fly warbirds? If so, that'd be pretty cool to see on your website! Keep up the great work!

  2. #2fireboy64132009-10-25 00:04

    not bad looks pretty good, ill have to check them out

  3. #3ontrac2009-10-25 00:15

    Lucky me, I have 200 hrs in a P51D and I have flown a A-26 Invader. I restored Both, I love to fly, That pic was out of my Bonanza with tip tanks.

  4. #4spitzair2009-10-25 00:23

    Wow, that's awesome! You MUST post some pictures of those either on your website or here! I'm a helicopter guy but I do love old airplanes too! So how does a guy get 200 hrs on a P51?

  5. #5ontrac2009-10-25 00:43

    The guy I worked for bought the lowest time P51 in the world. It had 8 hrs on it when recovered from an military traing school down under, it was then restored by Tiger Desteffini in Cali. When it had 52 hours my boss bought it. We beat out Tom Cruise for it. We then changed the paint and electronics to full IFR and named it Dove of Peace. Google it to see pics. I overhauled the engine after Nixon put the wrong pistons in it. I also added air cond and disc brakes. I have IFR time in a P51. We flew all around the country with it. He later sold it and it went to New Zealand The A-26 was called Bar Bell Bomber when we got it and changed to Sexy Sue after his wife. By the way Tom got his P51 and it was Montana Miss and now is Kiss me Kate. Matt Jackson taught us and him to fly them. I need to load pics from my discs.

  6. #6ontrac2009-10-25 00:53

    Here is a pic of Calvin and me in St.Cloud doing an airshow.

  7. #7spitzair2009-10-25 11:09

    Nice, I'll definitely check it out! Thanks

  8. #8ontrac2009-11-16 20:36

    I had 248 visits from this web site to my web site. I also Had 3 jobs and 2 calls to bid this week. I love having it because I do not spend alot on ads. Thanls to all that looked but I was wondering if anyone built there website yet. If so post an address so I can see it. Thanks.

  9. #9ontrac2010-03-21 21:18

    So, has anyone built a web site yet? I would like to see.

  10. #10AmerIndependent2010-03-21 21:37

    Nice work ontrac. I like your FAQ section- pretty interesting breakdown.

  11. #11ontrac2010-03-21 21:47

    Thanks, I want to load more pics but pads do not make good pics, I have recieved many jobs because people can see me a little more on the web, You know, this has to be the kindest forum I have every encountered no petty fights or people slamming you for just trying, Thanks for the kind word again.

  12. #12John White2010-03-23 19:53

    Really a cool site. Nick work and eqpt.

  13. #13DPete2010-03-23 21:59

    Good looking site and the P51 has been my favorie airplane for a long time. Must be a thrill to get to play with one.

  14. #14Reuben2010-03-23 22:19

    BOY DO I WANT TO CALL YOU SOME BAD NAMES RIGHT NOW...:notworthy...THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! I am very jealous....I love planes and hope complete my hours and get PL soon.I will be the fourth generation pilot when i do. MY late grandfather had 7 j-3's at one time,among other planes. A guy I know here at our local airport has a piper meridian and he just had cessna fly in the new mustang business jet for a demo flight.sounds like he is going to order one...big$$$$$$$. I would love to fly in a p-51...IT IS THE BIGGEST DREAM I HAVE. IF you are ever near st marys pa (KOYM) in the P-51 let me know and I will pay you to drop in and take me up.