Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Freshkills landfill picture request.

Stripmine ยท 2008-11-26 15:24

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of the freshkills landfill that used to operate in New York. I'm curious about the RH 120's they had as well as the barge transfer and all that. I'm looking to make a diorama any pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. -Josh

Replies4
  1. #1Bill in TX2008-11-26 16:52

    Buckethead,is the landfill near were you live??

  2. #2Buckethead2008-11-28 11:06

    Bill, you have 12 posts on here. Of those 5 are addressing me with some sort of question, and you don't seem to ask anyone else any questions. I am kind of curious what this is about. Did you have a different name on this forum prior to May, 2008?

  3. #3digger242j2008-11-28 17:21

    Bill in TX is a second username for an existing member. We don't play those kind of games here.

  4. #4tonka2008-11-28 19:54

    http://acc6.its.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~scintech/solid/silandfill.html