Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

loader wont lift front end?

DBrown ยท 2013-01-08 20:55

i have a 580sm, while pushin snow tonight i noticed the loader wouldnt lift front end up while back blading. Every other function works fine. I just purchased this hoe and its my first any help would be greatly apreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1Goose2013-01-08 21:00

    Turn the ride control off. On the right console there should be a switch with a picture of a tire going over some bumps. Make sure the switch is off.

  2. #2DBrown2013-01-08 21:08

    Thanks Goose. Just tried it and works again, thought that was a light switch lol. Theres no pics on any of my switches. Learn somthin new every day.

  3. #3RHINOS TRANNYS2013-01-08 22:51

    I had a guy drive 90 miles. Started telling my what a gutless machine it was because the machine had no down perssure. When I asked him if the ride control was on, he said don't tell e thats all it is. Told him he should have called first as I pointed at our logo on the side of the machine with our phone number on it.