Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hough H65C

Snuffy2 ยท 2020-05-18 12:10

Good morning , I am looking for Bucket cylinder seal kit for a Payloader H65C loader . I didn't want to pull the cylinder until I have located the parts . I once located a part supplier near Grand Rapids Mi. But now I can't seem to locate them again. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you....Jim

Replies3
  1. #1kshansen2020-05-20 10:24

    Just a wild shot in the dark, is there a Komatsu dealer near you seems there was some connection between Hough/Dresser and Komatsu at one time.

  2. #2JTWAT2020-05-23 22:14

    I have same machine. Found seal kits at www.herculesus.com I rebuilt all the cylinders on mine except the one you need to repair. I looked at their website and don't see the kits anymore so you may need to call them.

  3. #3.RC.2020-05-26 01:43

    Bulldog list them as a kit. https://www.bulldogkits.com/catalogs Page 629 on their hydraulic catalogue.