Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fuel Line

Montecresto · 2022-08-08 09:27

Can anybody tell me what size the fuel line is coming into and out of the fuel filter housing on a Case 650L dozer? Thank you

Replies7
  1. #1gggraham2022-08-08 14:48

    12.5mm ID

  2. #2Montecresto2022-08-08 15:40

    Thank you very much. Would you happen to know if it’s standard fuel line or high pressure line on either side of the filter housing?

  3. #3Montecresto2022-08-11 22:54

    Also need to know the location of the fuel filter housing on a 2013 Case 650L dozer

  4. #4Montecresto2022-09-25 18:48

    Ok so the fuel line isn’t 12.5 mm it’s closer to 1/4” and I found the fuel filter housing and the fuel leak in the line was the result of an electrical harness plug rubbing against it…. In this picture I put a scab on it which is holding quite well but of course I still want to replace the line. It is a very rigid formed to shape plastic line with something like push connectors on each end. This is on a 2013 Case 650 L crawler and I need help identifying the part number so I can order it. It’s the part coming out of the top of the fuel filter housing and has the three hose clamps on it….

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2022-09-25 20:26

    www.mychnistore.com and you can search you machine there

  6. #6heymccall2022-09-25 21:38

    I use avspare . com

  7. #7Montecresto2022-09-25 22:47

    Thank you fellas…..