$4.57 per gallon You have to be kidding me!! It is amazing that all of our costs keep climbing, and our job prices keep going down. Another tough season is here.
How many people are adding a fuel surcharge vs upping your hourly rate? I just increased my rate, I don't agree with fuel surcharge, they don't tell you when you ask their rate, you find out when you get the bill.
$4.79 per gallon Works starting to slow down now, at least for the little guys like me! It's getting so that the average man can have anything done anymore, cant afford it! So if your not working for a millionaire its getting hard to make it!
Surcharge We've been checking around and it seems like everyone is starting to put surcharges in. I think the customers understand. When I asked a customer yesterday, he said he's seeing it from all his vendors.
Here's a thread where fuel prices were discussed. It's a pretty interesting thread to read through.