Does anybody know of a fuel trailer mfg that has a flatbed spot to put a def tote on it? Or is a tote not dot compliant? Thanks Jerry Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I think you need a DOT compliant tote... Here's one approach: http://thundercreek.com/products/fuel-and-service-trailers.html
Totes get shipped by truck so i'm pretty sure they are DOT compliant. It's probably gonna be hard to find someone to setup a trailer like that though. Most of the fuel trailer manufacturers have figured out there is money in all that stainless and complicated plumbing. 330 gallon tote of DEF weighs somewhere north 3k lbs full.
We have 3 from roadrunner mfg. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I can help you out. I sent you a email with my contact info
http://www.meridianmfg.com/fuel-express-trailer/
Oliver I don't find your email maybe retry. Rjharms I went on there site and for some reason it says they aren't available in my area. Thanks for all the help Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
We have 2 trailers from road runner mfg that have def on them but when we are out on the job the fuel truck comes and fills them and the equipment but the fuel truck don't have bulk def on it so was wanting to hold more def so didn't have to run back to the shop with it to fill it up! The other option was to make a trailer to haul a tote around but then the foremens didn't want to have to pull 2 trailers when moving to another job! Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I tried sending you a personal message with my contact. If that doesn't work send me a email at [email protected] . I don't use that email much but will check it thanks