Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Funny pic!

MetalDragon_boy ยท 2006-11-25 11:33

Hi! Found this pic, looks pretty fun! :bouncegri http://www.nuovaeuromacchine.com/LIEBHERR 992.jpg

Replies7
  1. #1544D102006-11-25 13:57

    Thats one way to make sure the little one doesn't get stolen over the weekend :thumbsup

  2. #2MetalDragon_boy2006-11-25 14:59

    haha thats true!

  3. #3itsgottobegreen2006-11-25 17:34

    HHAHA thats so cute. reminds me of the pic of the idiots picking up one fork lift with another fork lift to get enough height.

  4. #4rino14942006-11-25 20:55

    That must be used to scratch the operators nose.

  5. #5MetalDragon_boy2006-11-26 06:52

    Yeah I have seen that pic. Looks really funny! haha they had it on a door to the office where I worked last summer. I worked at the garage of a Steel mill. Shame I didnt have my camera because they have some VERY cool special made machines there. Volvo A40 for exaple. (The machine is abit bigger than the original).

  6. #6Dusty2006-11-27 22:19

    that is funny

  7. #7garyhh442006-11-28 00:17

    :thumbsup Thats a keeper thanks