Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Furukawa FL 170

RedRanger06 ยท 2024-12-27 00:02

I'm trying to get a guess on the weight of this machine. I can get it for free if I can move it. Not a lot of info on it out there or here for that matter. I don't have a lot of history on it, except that the motor was bad. I'm going to haul it to scrap, if it is worth it. I'm trying to get a guess on weight to see if I can get it on my 10 ton trailer or if I have to split it in half to haul it. I have a Case 590 Super K to help load it. Any guesses on weight?? If this kind of question is not allowed in this subforum, is it allowed somewhere else on HEF?

Replies4
  1. #1Vetech632024-12-27 02:08

    My guess is 30k. Anyone else?

  2. #2opal_miner2025-01-28 20:23

    9600 Kg

  3. #3Welder Dave2025-01-28 20:43

    Little over 21,000lbs. but that could include the cab.

  4. #4RedRanger062025-01-31 01:24

    Thanks for the information.