Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Furukawa pyramid track pad

v.t. ยท 2016-03-31 13:10

I have a bent 20 inch pyramid track pad on a furukawa FD45P dozer and I am hoping someone here may have a replacement or know were to get one, any help would be greatly appreciated, I have searched the internet and made several calls and have had no luck.

Replies5
  1. #1lantraxco2016-03-31 14:10

    Measure the track pin pitch (center to center) the pad bolt size, and the bolt pattern wide by long. It's most likely something common.

  2. #2v.t.2016-03-31 15:42

    Thank you for the quick reply, The measurements I have taken are very close but may be off by a 32nd. The pads themselves are 20 inch long by 4 7/8 wide. The bolts appear to be about 7/16 but very hard to get accurate size without removing one. front bolts spacing is 105.57 mm, rear bolt spacing 75.4075 mm. bolt spacing front to rear 45.245 mm. track pin center to center spacing about 136.525 mm .

  3. #3Huntoon2016-04-01 13:16

    Sounds like it could be Komatsu D20 link size. 135mm pitch 99mm front bolt spacing 72mm rear bolt spacing 43mm front to rear bolt spacing Perhaps they have pyramid shoes in this size...

  4. #4v.t.2016-04-01 14:07

    Thank you, I will try to check this out further, although I was told by a Komatsu dealer who handles grey market that it would not fit, If I can find a Komatsu track pad I will try to confirm this.

  5. #5lantraxco2016-04-01 14:44

    10G-32-11110 should be the correct number for Komatsu D20P pyramid pad, worth a shot if you can get one from Kommie world to try.