Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fuse Box on a 753

SuperDirty77 ยท 2009-12-05 23:13

My front light don't work, but my rear lights do. I was wondering it there is a fuse for it. I put a tester on it and it's not getting any power. I looked all around and could not find it. Thanks :usa

Replies5
  1. #1mrfixitpaul2009-12-06 08:01

    Not sure if there are separate fuses for headlights. The fuse box will be either behind the metal cover, 2 bolts, just behind your legs when sitting in machine, or in the engine compartment near the rack of relays, usually under 2 black square covers. Location depends on the series you have, newer ones are in the cab.

  2. #2SuperDirty772009-12-06 18:30

    mine is a G Series. Or thats what it says on the tag on the back

  3. #3mrfixitpaul2009-12-06 19:09

    Then the fuse panel is in the cab behind your legs, when sitting in the seat. There should be a chart on the inside of the cover.

  4. #4SuperDirty772009-12-06 19:15

    Thanks i'll take a look

  5. #5SuperDirty772009-12-12 23:47

    Sure enough I opened the cover and the fuse for the lights has rattled loose. Plugged it back in and they work fine. Thanks for the help