Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Nice skid blade

bill onthehill ยท 2009-12-05 21:07

http://www.tobinblade.embarqspace.com/

Replies3
  1. #1k452009-12-06 17:43

    That looks very interesting but the soil they were working looked pretty soft. I wonder if it would work with the hard clay we have here? It doesn't look as durable as some of the blades I've seen. It will be interesting to see how this turns out over time.

  2. #2Cal Blacksmith2009-12-07 14:11

    Looks interesting but I doubt it would work in the DG we have here, ever try to dig solid rock or the next closest thing to it?

  3. #3Diggedirt2009-12-08 19:47

    $5900.00...on craigslist. This unit does look to be very versatile but I tend to agree with k45 about the soil they were cutting. Topsoil in a farm field is not really a challenge. I would like to see it cut some clay. I do like the overall operation particularly the way it can dig and carry from the ditch. It took an inventive mind to come up with this one.