Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New English Member. Nick Drew.

Nick Drew ยท 2007-02-18 12:03

Hi to all Heavy Equipment Fans,:notworthy My name is Nick Drew, I am 45 & originally from Southampton but now live in Devon England. I have been operating plant since I was 8yrs old when I used to accompany my Father to work at the weekends, in the early 70's I went every weekend for 3yrs and got to operate all kinds of kit on a motorway construction site, from a JCB backhoe to a Cat D9G, I have now spent all my working life operating mainly 360 degree excavators, "I just love em"!! I ran my own business from 97-2001 (Nick Drew Excavators) but sadly lost it all when one of our customers went bust and dragged us under with them These days I am a self employed operator and I am always busy because there is a real lack of skilled operators here in England. It's great to be here on the site and I look forward to more participation in the future. I am attaching some photos of myself on excavators, Regards Nick:thumbsup

Replies2
  1. #1nobull12007-02-18 12:14

    Great to see you on the site. It's nice to have people from the other side of the pond . I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge and stories to share.

  2. #2Steve Frazier2007-02-18 12:48

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup We're glad you found us!!:thumbsup