G960 Grader, transmission fluid keeps dropping from site glass, no visible signs of leaks on the ground or in the skid plate area. thoughts on where it may be going. thanks
Update engine oil has increased as well not coolant.
One of the operators on here (I think Cuttin Edge) said his old Champion used to spit trans. fluid out the vent at high speeds but they rigged up some kind of collection tank to capture it where it drained back to the trans. when the machine slowed down or stopped.
I don't know if Volvo has an oil bath clutch or not. If it does, and is not draining back into the transmission, it might be forcing it through the rear main seal. There are some Volvo guys on here, just depends on when they see this.
I'm not sure what year it would be, an earlier model still with an 8400 trans. or a newer fully Volvo trans.
Not sure what year they started using the 900s. For a while they kept on using Champions 700 numbers