Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Galion 80, 90, 100, 110 and 125 Cranes SERVICE MANUAL

ayrhead · 2013-06-28 14:31

Hi All: We own a Galion 90A and have the Service Manual that covers the Galion Crane from Model 80 to 125. We also have the Engine Manual for the Detroit Series 53 Diesel Engine. If anyone wants a digital copy e-mail me back with your e-mail to see what we can do. Cheers :canada Ayrhead Here is a picture of our unit when we bought it 3 years ago.

Replies143
  1. #1RICKMORROW2013-08-23 12:42

    copy of manual i could realy use a copy of your manual we have a gallion 90. please get back to me.

  2. #2cecil892013-08-25 09:39

    If you would not mind, I would like to take as I should say (as the English) take holiday. I would like to take the doors off of your machine. Ha Ha Just having fun. good luck with that Detroit. They will run fore ever if you use a straight blend 30 or 40

  3. #3ayrhead2013-08-25 19:10

    Hi Rick: send me your e-mail address and we'll see what we can arrange. Harry

  4. #4ayrhead2013-08-25 19:13

    Hi Cecil: So far so good the crane is still running GREAT. It has been very dependable for us. Although we only use it about once every 2 weeks....

  5. #5dant4782014-04-08 10:59

    I could really use a copy of the 90 service manual. My email address is [email protected] . Thanks.

  6. #6ERHorseman2014-06-02 16:48

    Galion 125 We have an old Galion 125 which we are looking for a service manual for. We are looking for a pdf of this manual. It would be great if you could send your copy to us. The email address is [email protected] Thanks, ERHorseman.

  7. #7nicste2014-08-06 05:36

    Hi Could you please email me a copy of the above mentioned manual, it would be greatly appreciated. my email address is [email protected] Nic

  8. #8ayrhead2014-08-24 08:52

    Here you go... :canada

  9. #9dragonflygirl2014-09-01 22:12

    I am in need of the service manual you have for galion 150fa crane. My email is [email protected] Thank you

  10. #10ayrhead2014-09-02 07:49

    Hi Dragonflygirl: I don't know if my manual covers the 150fa crane....As stated in the original post it covers the80-90-100-110-125 cranes

  11. #11APUSA2014-10-05 08:40

    Hey ayrhead, I have a galion 125 could really use a service manual, please

  12. #12ayrhead2014-10-05 09:21

    Hi: What is your e-mail address?? Let me know and we will go from there.

  13. #13APUSA2014-10-05 09:59

    [email protected] . thanks in advance!!

  14. #14kenmix2014-11-10 12:57

    manual hello I would like a copy of your manual please. thank you [email protected]

  15. #15ayrhead2014-11-10 16:06

    I will email you to let you know what to do

  16. #16rjayerbe2014-11-11 10:19

    Hi Could you please email me a copy of the above mentioned manual, it would be greatly appreciated. my email address is [email protected]

  17. #17ayrhead2014-11-12 08:34

    I will email you

  18. #18rowdybill2014-12-15 09:05

    Hey Ayrhead I could sure use a manual for 125 Hey Ayrhead I Couldsure use a manual for the 125 and Detroit 53 thanks Bill [email protected]

  19. #19ayrhead2014-12-23 15:56

    Hi Rowdy: Just got back from our vacation. I will email you shortly.:slomo:canada Merry Xmas

  20. #2012v342015-01-05 12:50

    hope you had a merry Christmas and agood new year I could use a copy of the manual if you have time thanks [email protected]

  21. #21ayrhead2015-01-30 08:30

    Thanks for the Holiday cheer!! :slomo:canada. Sent you an e-mail but didn't hear back from you. Take Care

  22. #22kentc2015-02-04 14:41

    aryhead, Could I also have the copy of this manual. Thanks a lot.

  23. #23ayrhead2015-02-04 15:00

    Hi Kentc: I will email you shortly:drinkup:canada

  24. #24CenterhillCaddy2015-02-14 13:32

    Hello. I came across your post concerning the Galion service manual. I recently purchased a Galion 125 and would very much appreciate a copy of the manual. My email is [email protected] . Thanks.

  25. #25ayrhead2015-02-14 14:34

    Hi: I sent you an e-mail.:drinkup:canada

  26. #26CenterhillCaddy2015-02-14 15:35

    I bought the crane as a 125. There are no markings on the outside, as the crane has been painted. The tag in the cab shows a model number of kb10. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

  27. #27harmony pat2015-02-14 23:53

    Hi I could really use a copy of the 125 service manual my e mail is [email protected] thanks in advance

  28. #28ayrhead2015-02-15 09:04

    According to the parts book I have; 'these cranes use either a KB or KC Cab'. My book covers the Galion 80,90,100,110 and 125 cranes. It shows a complete breakdown of the cab as well as which cab, KB or KC shows uses which parts...I already sent you an e-mail so if you want the book you know what to do. Hope that helps you out.:drinkup:canada

  29. #29ayrhead2015-02-15 09:07

    Hi Harmony Pat: I sent you an e-mail this morning:drinkup :canada

  30. #30ayrhead2015-03-04 09:12

    Hi Everyone: I had someone inform me that my post was slightly incorrect. I tried editing but had no luck. Here is what I have: 1. Galion Crane 80,90 100,110 and 125 Parts Book 221 pages in Length 2. Galion Crane 150A and 150FA Operators Manual 305 pages in Length Good Maintenance Section 3. Detroit Diesel Series 53 Service Manual (which is the engine that is in my Galion 90A crane) 737 Pages I apologize in advance if there was any misunderstandings...Take Care and Cheers!:drinkup

  31. #31truetruth2015-03-05 11:35

    Galion Manual Hello from Western Canada...not sure if you are still on this thread but I own a Galion 150 and would love a copy of the service manual you offered. Please Let me know if its possible...Thanks! [email protected]

  32. #32ayrhead2015-03-05 14:34

    Hi: I sent you a response via your e-mail address.:canada, Cheers:beerchug

  33. #33antonyms2015-03-12 13:03

    manual Hi, you still have the service manual, please send a copy to [email protected] thanks Antony

  34. #34ayrhead2015-03-12 21:08

    Hi Everyone: I had someone inform me that my post was slightly incorrect. I tried editing but had no luck. Here is what I have: 1. Galion Crane 80,90 100,110 and 125 Parts Book 221 pages in Length 2. Galion Crane 150A and 150FA Operators Manual 305 pages in Length Good Maintenance Section 3. Detroit Diesel Series 53 Service Manual (which is the engine that is in my Galion 90A crane) 737 Pages I apologize in advance if there was any misunderstandings...Take Care and Cheers! Antony The above is what I have. If you are still interested then let me know Cheers:drinkup

  35. #35loveheavy2015-03-17 19:33

    hehe :usa

  36. #36Rysiek2015-05-16 11:17

    I have Simon aerial crane MP 60 looking for hydraulic oil filter , I have part # 01-238000but not the filter , prefer NAPA number , they have so many in stock

  37. #37Jotmaster2015-05-26 00:44

    I am interested in acquiring the service manual for the Galion 80 to 125 series.

  38. #38Jotmaster2015-05-26 00:47

    Email: [email protected]

  39. #39ayrhead2015-06-24 09:23

    Hi Jotmaster: I will send you an email shortly:drinkup

  40. #40Pietiei2015-09-29 14:51

    I am still interested in all that you have. Please email to [email protected]

  41. #41Pietiei2015-09-29 14:54

    I am still interested in all that you have. Please email to [email protected]

  42. #42ayrhead2015-09-29 16:58

    Hello: Thanks for your enquiry. I will email you shortly. Cheers!! :beerchug

  43. #43ryanjoe2015-10-07 22:39

    please need a copy [LEFT [/LEFT] Need it please

  44. #44ayrhead2015-10-08 07:50

    Hi Ryanjoe: I will need your e-mail address. Cheers, :beerchug :canada

  45. #45moutainlifter2015-11-22 21:50

    Just picked up a 1974 Galion 125 and sure could use your manual. [email protected] Thanks!

  46. #46ayrhead2015-11-23 14:58

    Hi: I just sent you an email Cheers!!:canada:beerchug

  47. #47taseblewett2015-12-11 12:40

    I have been looking for a good manual for our crane for a week or two and am glad to see this thread still active!! If you wouldn't mind sending me a copy it would be much appreciated! My email is [email protected] Thanks!

  48. #48ayrhead2015-12-18 17:30

    Hello: I just sent you an email. Cheers!!:drinkup

  49. #49larryg5612016-01-24 16:48

    i need a service manual for a galion 90

  50. #50ayrhead2016-01-25 11:57

    This is what I have... I had someone inform me that my post was slightly incorrect. I tried editing but had no luck. Here is what I have: 1. Galion Crane 80,90 100,110 and 125 Parts Book 221 pages in Length 2. Galion Crane 150A and 150FA Operators Manual 305 pages in Length Good Maintenance Section 3. Detroit Diesel Series 53 Service Manual (which is the engine that is in my Galion 90A crane) 737 Pages If you are interested in those e-mail me back please.... I apologize in advance if there was any misunderstandings...Take Care and Cheers! :drinkup

  51. #51troyadamietz2016-04-06 16:58

    I'm interested in the 150A operators manual and Detroit service manual

  52. #52Doug Campbell2016-05-14 14:09

    Hi Ayrhead, I just bought a Galion Model 90 crane and would love to have .pdf of the service manual and whatever else you might have for it. My crane is propane powered so the diesel engine manual wouldn't apply. Thanks in advance! Doug Campbell, [email protected]

  53. #53ayrhead2016-05-15 08:59

    Hi Troy: If you send me your e-mail address I can respond and let you know what to do Cheers :drinkup

  54. #54Smudgeontheglas2016-06-29 16:18

    Hello, my dad just purchased a Galion Model 125 and was searching for a service manual. If you could send me some information at [email protected] I would greatly appreciate it.

  55. #55ayrhead2016-06-29 19:11

    I will send you an email

  56. #56Smudgeontheglas2016-07-12 15:19

    Hi, I have not seen an email. Could you try again?

  57. #57ayrhead2016-07-19 09:10

    Just sent you another one now. It might be in the spam folder if you don't see it. Cheers!! :beerchug

  58. #58markland5562016-07-21 16:22

    Id love to get the manual you have. Ive got a Series 80. Also the detroit diesel manual would be awesome. I appreciate it! [email protected]

  59. #59ayrhead2016-07-21 16:55

    Hi markland. I just sent you an email. Cheers Harry

  60. #60Plackey2016-07-23 21:57

    Service manuals Hello, I just purchased a 125 and would love to take you up on your generous offer for copies of the manuals you have. The world needs more people like you!!! Thanks in advance!

  61. #61ayrhead2016-07-24 09:30

    HI. I will need an email address so that I can let you know you to get the manuals Cheers

  62. #62Plackey2016-07-24 15:22

    address for manuals Hi, Sorry, I should have realized that!! PLease send to [email protected] Thanks again, Paul

  63. #63macmann2016-08-01 18:01

    need service manual We have two 125 Gallion cranes. Any service info would be helpful. [email protected]

  64. #64ayrhead2016-09-08 10:09

    I Sent you an email this morning.... Cheers :drinkup

  65. #65BHG8082016-10-10 08:51

    assistance please Reassembling GALION 125 hydraulic hoses. Manual could be very helpful. E-mail: [email protected] Thank you very much.

  66. #66ayrhead2016-10-16 09:32

    Good Morning I sent you an e-mail. Cheers!! :drinkup

  67. #67Rldsl2016-10-28 14:35

    Hi. I purchased an old Gallion crane about a month ago ( still not sure the model, it's old by the ignition system it dates between 1933 -56) and is supposed to be a 20 ton and has an IH u-264,6 engine. So far I've been restoring it blind, I may actually get it running today. ( the fella who sold it to mebhad it "running" but it was a carnival of errors )it was a sheer testimony to the old beasts resilience that it ran at all! , but a whole lot of new parts and even more T L C has it about ready. But if I could send one of those manuals this way , it would be appreciated beyond imagination. Thanks, Robert, [email protected]

  68. #68ayrhead2016-10-29 11:41

    Good morning. I sent you an email today.

  69. #69elizabeth2016-11-28 18:44

    Manual grua galion modelo 125 Buenas tardes, ando buscando el manual para la grua Galión modelo 125 Buscamos un PDF de este manual. Sería estupendo si pudiera enviar su copia a nosotros. La dirección de correo electrónico es [email protected] se lo agradecería mucho.

  70. #70BobCatBob2016-11-29 16:15

    From the movie Transformers : "English dude, English" Above post for "Elizabeth" Good afternoon, I am looking for the manual for the Galion Model 125 crane. We are looking for a PDF of this manual. It would be great if you could send your copy to us. The email address is [email protected] I would greatly appreciate it.

  71. #71elizabeth2016-11-30 19:00

    Manual Galion 125 GOOD AFTERNOON, I HAVE A GRUA GALION MODEL 125, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU CAN SEND ME A SERVICE MANUAL FOR THAT CRANE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. My email is [email protected] [email protected] I hope you have a prompt response.

  72. #72ayrhead2016-12-11 13:50

    Hi Elizabeth: We just got back from a vacation and I saw your enquiry. I have sent you an email... Cheers :canada

  73. #73Dynamite2017-03-03 07:57

    Good morning! We have a Galion 125 crane with a gasoline IHC UB-264 inline six. Would you be able to direct me to the proper service and parts manuals for the hearty machine? Thanks and Cheers! "...my brother was a poet, and a very special kind of man." -Roger Whittaker ;-)

  74. #74ayrhead2017-03-03 09:18

    Good Morning Dynamite! I will need an email address from you to respond to. I am gone for the weekend so I will respond once I recieve an email address from you earliest Monday. Cheers

  75. #75Dynamite2017-03-03 09:54

    Thank you, oh, so much! Please email to: [email protected] Cheers! and have a great weekend!

  76. #76John Bradshaw2017-03-06 16:33

    Good afternoon ayrhead. I have a galion 90 and could really use the manual. My email is [email protected] . It has the inline 6 gas engine. Thanks in advance and have a good one !

  77. #77Jeff Farkas2017-04-16 15:17

    I would like to have a copy of these if you can email them [email protected]

  78. #78ayrhead2017-04-16 17:39

    Hi Jeff: I sent you an email. Cheers Harry

  79. #79Robbin Wenzoski2017-07-01 22:21

    Hi ayrhead, Ayr, ontario? I am looking at a Galion 80, I assume mid 70's & If you could please email a copy of the file Galion Crane 80,90 100,110 and 125 Parts Book 221 pages in Length, I assume the operators manual is relative from the 150? 2. Galion Crane 150A and 150FA Operators Manual 305 pages in Length Good Maintenance Section & not sure yet of the diesel power size or manyufacturer but you may be able to help me with that also? Thanks, in advance, Robbin [email protected]

  80. #80ayrhead2017-07-02 09:21

    Good Morning: I sent you an email Harry

  81. #81Powder Man2017-10-09 10:33

    Hello Ayrhead. I am looking for the parts and service manual for a Dresser Galion 150a, best I can tell the serial number is 8421. Any help would be appreciated. Email is [email protected]

  82. #82ayrhead2017-10-09 12:40

    Good Afternoon. I'll send you an email Harry

  83. #83adrian garcia2018-04-30 22:47

    Greetings from Mexico city! I could really use a copy of the service manual you have i cruelty purchased two galion 125 cranes one with a gas engine & another with a diesel please email me to [email protected] Thank you!

  84. #84Donald Johanson2018-05-08 00:17

    Hello ayrhead, yes im in desperate need of a gallion 125 service manual/ and parts descriptions if possible. I read your postings and others about the cranes issue with spooling out when controls are not touched. Thats whats happening with mine when I am lifting 1000lb bags of salmon out of small gillnet boats. I heard there was a add on called a wrap band safety brake but cant find much info about it. Please provide any advice possible. thankyou. Don [email protected] the serial number is C-125-DH-1431

  85. #85holli5152018-06-07 04:33

    Still need the service manual?

  86. #86VKC2018-06-27 16:44

    Hey Ayrhead- Wow! you're a hero. I would very much love to have a copy of those manuals. I have a 125 with the Detroit. Thanks so much. [email protected]

  87. #87Mudrat4542018-09-06 17:43

    I could use a copy of the service manual for a 125 if anyone has it. I would appreciate it. [email protected] Thanks,

  88. #88ayrhead2018-09-06 17:59

    Rec'd your request... I'll respond to your supplied e-mail.

  89. #89Mudrat4542018-09-06 21:48

    I have not received anything at my email. If you have not had time thats fine but if you tried it did not come through. Might try [email protected] as well. Thanks, Darren

  90. #90ayrhead2018-09-06 22:10

    It did not come back to me as unsent so I'm sure you will still get it...

  91. #91ayrhead2018-09-06 22:12

    I have also sent it to your 2nd email that you supplied to me.

  92. #92Welder Tim2018-09-25 11:23

    I'd like an electronic copy of the Service Manual that covers the Galion Crane Model 80-125. My email is [email protected] Thanks ahead of time for the e-copy of the manual. Welder Tim

  93. #93Welder Tim2018-09-25 11:29

    I'd like an electronic copy of the Service Manual that covers the Galion Crane Model 80-125. My email is [email protected] Thanks ahead of time for the e-copy of the manual. Welder Tim

  94. #94ayrhead2018-09-25 15:31

    Good Afternoon: I rec'd your request and have responded to your email. Harry

  95. #95cey1462018-10-22 03:00

    Ayrhead, I'm in need of any manual you have covering the Galion 125. Please email me [email protected] . Thanks.

  96. #96ayrhead2018-10-22 08:41

    I have responded to you email Ayrhead

  97. #97ktrcrane2018-10-25 09:38

    Ayrhead, I would be very appreciative if you could send both manuals to [email protected] . Thanks!

  98. #98ayrhead2018-10-27 09:57

    I sent you an email...

  99. #99Rudy Kraus2018-10-30 16:33

    Ayrhead, You have had quite a few requests. I need all Gallion C125 manuals and specs at [email protected] Thanks

  100. #100ayrhead2018-10-30 17:06

    Hi: I sent you an email

  101. #101Pietiei2018-10-31 02:59
  102. #102ayrhead2018-10-31 09:22

    I have sent you an email Harry

  103. #103Rudy Kraus2018-10-31 17:37

    Does anyone know the transport height of the gallion 125 crane?

  104. #104ayrhead2018-10-31 18:45

    Good Evening: Hope you like the manuals... I don't have a 125 but here is the measurements for my 90A Base width = 8 Feet, Base Length = 18 Feet, Overall Length Including Boom = 30 Feet 8 Inches, Height = 11 feet. Hope that helps you out. Cheers Harry

  105. #105Rudy Kraus2018-10-31 22:29

    Thanks for the effort. Harry. It's probably not definite enough. Richie Bros says it is 11'-8". Seems odd to me since you say your 90 is 11' and the 150 is 11"- 2 1/2" The max is 11-4 on a step deck for the best route. It seems odd to me that the 125 would be the tallest. So it goes.

  106. #106ayrhead2018-11-01 08:42

    2 thoughts... 1. Mine is 11 feet but the tires were soft. Is it possible to let some air out of the tires to get it down to 11 foot 4 inches. 2. When I purchased my crane, in Canada i don't think a licence plate is required... so i drove it home...I was about 40 minutes from where i bought it, picked a nice sunny dry day and drove it home. I never checked if it was legal... but i made it home with no issues... If #1 works by letting air out of the tires, I would go that route. Hope those ideas may help you out.

  107. #107Rudy Kraus2018-11-01 12:21

    Thanks. It is in Edmonton, I have to hire a heavy hauler.

  108. #108ayrhead2018-11-01 18:20

    We really like our machine. Hope you have a good experience with yours as well

  109. #109Al S2019-08-08 19:22

    ayrhead, I've started a Galion 125 rebuild. If you have a service manual I would greatly appreciate it. [email protected]

  110. #110Bmei2019-08-20 20:10

    Hello ayrhead, We just bought a galion 125 and could use the manual. Would you please send it to [email protected] ? Thank you!

  111. #111dwelding2019-09-26 10:05

    would like a copy of your 125 crane manual please [email protected]

  112. #112Al S2019-09-26 22:42

    I could use the service manual. I have the International UB-264 so I cant use the diesel manual. Thanks. [email protected]

  113. #113Thomas Shannon2019-09-28 13:31

    Could you send the manual to [email protected] Thank you

  114. #114ayrhead2020-06-28 12:58

    Hi. It has been awhile and I just noticed this request. Are you still looking for the service manual?

  115. #115ayrhead2020-06-28 12:59

    Good Afternoon. Just noticed that this post. Are you still in need of the manual? Ayrhead

  116. #116cey1462020-06-28 13:40

    Ayrhead, I have the same unit as asmudz above, and could certainly use the manual. Please email to: [email protected] Thank you for your kindness.

  117. #117ayrhead2020-07-01 20:12

    I sent you an email. Ayrhead

  118. #118Chris Schoeny2020-09-17 06:02

    Are you still giving out the owners manual? [email protected] Thanks,

  119. #119ayrhead2020-10-03 10:00

    Hi Chris: Sorry for the delay. I will send you a response to your email.

  120. #120Jason Beard2020-10-26 22:40

    I just bought a Galion 125 I will probably need the manual soon.. LOL.. Mine is [email protected] Thanks in advance.. Jason

  121. #121ayrhead2020-10-27 08:05

    Hi Jason. I just sent you an email

  122. #122G2Gfix$hit2021-05-11 20:55

    Hi ayrhead, just got a Galion C125, could I please get a copy? Thanks [email protected]

  123. #123ayrhead2021-05-13 17:11

    Thanks for your enquiry I sent you a reply

  124. #124alex ramos2021-05-20 17:20

    [QUOTE = "ayrhead, post: 430519, member: 10500"] Olá, todos: possuímos um Galion 90A e temos o manual de serviço que cobre o guindaste Galion do modelo 80 ao 125. Também temos o manual do motor para Detroit Série 53 Motor a gasóleo. Se alguém quiser uma cópia digital, mande-me um e-mail de volta com seu e-mail para ver o que podemos fazer. Saúde: canadá Ayrhead Aqui está uma foto de nossa unidade quando a compramos, há 3 anos. [/ QUOTE] boa tarde, gostaria do manual de hidráulica do galion. obrigado por escutar

  125. #125ayrhead2021-05-20 20:16

    Alex send me your email address

  126. #126Mike McCallister2022-02-24 20:51

    I just got a Galion 80 and would like anything you can send me. My email is [email protected]

  127. #127nicste2022-06-08 08:46

    Would you be able to mail me the manual please, I have a 125 I am struggling with. [email protected]

  128. #128lazygranch2022-09-21 13:07

    Just Bought a 125 Crane with the Detroit engine. Could you please send me the manuals. my email is [email protected]

  129. #129Stephen Brady2022-09-29 16:33

    I would greatly appreciate the 80 manual. [email protected]

  130. #130ayrhead2022-10-08 11:07

    I sent you a response to your email address

  131. #131ayrhead2022-10-08 11:19

    Ho: I have responded to you via your email Happy Thanksgiving Harry

  132. #132ayrhead2022-10-08 11:22

    I have responded to your email address

  133. #133ayrhead2022-10-08 11:25

    HI I have responded to your request via your email adress.

  134. #134Bigchev852023-06-24 18:07

    I would be interested in any manuals you have for the galion 80 if still available. [email protected] is my email. Thanks

  135. #135rmarkum2023-07-03 17:21

    Here’s another request for the 125 manual(s). Just started work on what I believe to be a 125A with an IH gas engine. Any help is appreciated. [email protected] thanks

  136. #136anjo2023-07-26 01:03

    I would be interested in any manuals you have for the galion 80 if still available. antonio, [email protected] is my email. Thanks

  137. #137Metalmonster2023-08-08 10:37

    I also would like a copy, have a 125 crane [email protected]

  138. #138Joel c2024-02-14 21:50

    Hi.happy to hear you have access to gallion crane manuals.i happen to have a gallon 80 crane @ was wondering if you could email me the manual?thanks a bunch

  139. #139Joel c2024-02-14 21:52

    [email protected]

  140. #140Dave Fontes2024-03-07 12:22

    Looking for a Galion 125 operations manual PDF Thanks Dave

  141. #141Borys K2024-10-11 21:39

    hello Ayrhead, may I ask for manual for galion125 crane? [email protected] thanks a lot in advance

  142. #142RobLvy2024-10-29 19:12

    Hi Ayrhead, Just wondering if it would still be possible to get a copy of the Galion 125 crane manual? Mu email is [email protected] Thank you in advance.

  143. #143ayrhead2026-08-12 13:17

    Hi Everyone:We no longer are using our Galion 90A Crane, so we are putting it up for sale. Still runs great. Brakes are bad. we use the emergency to stop as it never leaves our property. We would use it occasionally during the summer but no longer require it any more. First $14,000.00 CDN Takes It Away. If interested email me at [email protected] . We are located in Southwest Ontario, Canada Harry