Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gehl CTL70

Tags ยท 2019-06-30 10:50

A company I do a lot of work for has a Gehl CTL70 track skid steer (I believe it's the same as a Tak 140), it will start but when you put the lap bar down the hydraulics will not activate. They removed the lap bar safety switch and found that the wires had come uncrimped from the switch. They could not locate a switch to get it going yesterday, and the machine is stuck in a customers driveway. Is there anyway to bypass the switch to get it moved? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Replies3
  1. #1Tags2019-06-30 18:03

    Deleted post

  2. #2Tags2019-06-30 18:05

    Any chance an admin can edit the title... I tried about ten minutes after I posted it and could not. I meant it to read "Gehl CTL70 won't move"....such a moron....

  3. #3Tags2019-07-03 07:07

    Replaced the safety switch, not the problem, replaced the relays, one looked a little funny, like it had gotten hot, machine is back running again...