Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jd 323e park break won’t release

Roper307 · 2022-08-03 16:47

Hello. I have a 2014 JD 323E. Sometimes when I start the machine the fuel gage will read empty and it will not release the parking break. The fuel is 3/4 full.

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612022-08-04 05:27

    Welcome to HEF Roper ! Full machine serial number please. Scroll through the menu and post any active or stored codes also.

  2. #2Roper3072022-08-04 16:02

    1T0323EMPEJ264595 John Deere 323E skid steer Code 9603 I think it’s a fuel sensor

  3. #3Roper3072022-08-04 18:05

    Found several others HCU 2660.07 HCU 2661.07 HCU 2697.07 HCU 2698.07 EMU 96.03

  4. #4mg23612022-08-05 04:55

    Yes, 96.03 is for the fuel level sensor. I would check that the power supply and grounds to the monitor are in good shape. The monitor is what controls the park brake and is the sole feed for the fuel level sensor as well. While you are at it, make sure all the pins in the connectors for the monitor are in good shape with a tight fit and corrosion free. When the issue occurs, are any codes "active" in the monitor? Any words in the monitor like "Remote Start"? Any change in the LED's on the Sealed Switch Module when the issue occurs. For the right joystick For the left joystick