I have a Genie Z45/22 that is experiencing an intermittent problem with the Joystick Controller - Boom Functions, Dual Axis. The intermittent problem is only with the Primary Boom Up or Down. It does not affect the Turntable Rotate functions. How do I troubleshoot this?
Recalibrate joystick...and see if problem goes away... GCON key switch to platform In platform pull e-stop out DO NOT PUT FOOT ON FOOTSWITCH *To joystick being calibrated** Joystick forward 6-7 seconds Back to center for 2 seconds Joystick backwards for 6-7 seconds Back to center for 2 seconds Joystick to the left for 6-7 sec Back to center for 2 sec Joystick to the right for 6-7 sec Back to center for 2 seconds Cycle e-stop * not needing to do exact combo just every function of joystick needs that 6-7 sec...add the same toggle sequence for a rocker* If they come back...check condition of battery as a bad battery with low cranking voltage will throw calibrations...if they don’t come back and you have inspected correlating wiring to them as good...more than likely moisture is in them...
thanks Geoff, I'll give that a try