Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Get your wetsuit out…

tylermckee ยท 2007-01-30 04:13

found this picture on another site ( http://66.249.93.104/translate_c?hl...221bbc708c300f748257f15c&prev=/language_tools ) interesting machine

Replies11
  1. #1rino14942007-01-30 06:33

    That is awesome. I would be afraid of traveling into a hole and tipping the machine over.

  2. #2PSDF3502007-01-30 07:25

    Wouldn't happen here. Too many wetland restrictions.

  3. #3digger242j2007-01-30 09:11

    That would be an interesting perspective though--looking down at the boom...

  4. #4rino14942007-01-30 18:21

    I would be worried about keeping water out of the swing and finals.

  5. #5biggixxerjim2007-01-30 19:07

    Ill pass on that one

  6. #6CascadeScaper2007-01-30 19:31

    I'd have a go at that, I love a challenge.

  7. #7JDOFMEMI2007-01-30 19:51

    WOW That puts a whole new perspective on things! I see it is GPS equipped. It would have to be to know where to dig. I wonder if it is used to load a barge? I bet you have to keep a keen eye on the tide charts, and on the bottom condition. It would be tough if you got mired in the bottom muck with a rising tide. Thanks for the post

  8. #8Countryboy2007-01-30 22:34

    Tyler, not trying to steal your glory :notworthy but heres the rest of the pics. :thumbsup. Its called the Case Max. http://jeremytrinquecostes.free.fr/upload/CaseMax1.jpg http://jeremytrinquecostes.free.fr/upload/CaseMax2.jpg http://jeremytrinquecostes.free.fr/upload/CaseMax4.jpg

  9. #9greenie2007-01-31 15:29

    Do you think it would work for my crusher?

  10. #10biggixxerjim2007-01-31 17:20

    oooohhh, that sucks!!!

  11. #11greenie2007-01-31 18:28

    drained the fluids out and she was working again the next day although the remote still does some weird stuff every once in a while:Banghead