Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Good place to buy parts/accessories

Preppypyro ยท 2008-03-05 17:18

Hey guys, Im looking for a good place to buy parts from. Im from canada, so that might play a factor to where I can get parts too. I think for the pins and bushings I am looking for the cost from the local dealer is about 400 bucks, which isnt all that bad, but I thought I would check around. What I would like to buy fairly soon is some pins and bushings, and a floor mat since the one I have has seen better days, and I would like to keep the floor in good shape. Im also going to be looking for a skinny bucket for the back (im not sure what the proper name for it is). Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Replies19
  1. #1Phil2008-03-08 15:22

    I am also looking for a Canadian source for after market Case parts. What kind of hoe do you have?. A & I have some Case parts, brake linings, bevel gears, etc. I understand they have glass to fit Case cabs. Used to be able to download their catalog, I have one on file; search on their site for an A&I dealer near you. Lots of parts available in the U.S., on-line, I've bookmarked quite a few. Case parts aren't too badly priced if someone else is making it. Let me know how you make out. I have been talking to Depco in the U.S. and I'm going to try getting some parts from them when I get a fair sized order. As for the floor mat, funny, I was just going to post that question. Maybe McMaster Carr has suitable mat material, like the kind used for standing, in a manufacturing environment. I remember seeing it used to resolve ergonomic issues. Most industrial supply companies can order from McMaster Carr, with a small mark-up, to get what you want into Canada. They have an extremely interesting catalog. I think it's a trenching bucket you are looking for, usually common and priced reasonable. Try a local wanted ad. Phil :canada

  2. #2Preppypyro2008-03-08 16:24

    I will keep my eyes open for a bucket for sure I will also keep posting with any good information i have found. Do you by chance have the web address for that A&I place?

  3. #3tuney4432008-03-08 20:08

    You can go to a machine shop to have your pins and bushings custom made for a fraction of that cost for new OEM.

  4. #4Preppypyro2008-03-08 22:37

    Good tip tuney, I will have to check into that for sure. In the end I would like quality pins and bushings though, I dont want ot be replacing them alot!

  5. #5Nightowlbird2008-03-09 10:11

    Manufactures Listing Hello, Here is a link. I just came accross this site and it 's the yellow pages for parts for a lot of contruction equipment. http://www.thomasnet.com/products/backhoe-buckets-8726002-1.html I hope this may help what you are looking for? NOB

  6. #6Phil2008-03-09 18:31

    Here is a link to A & I tractor parts. http://www.aitractorparts.com Also a link to a wrecker in southwestern Ontario that supplies after market parts. I have bought alot of parts from them. http://www.fawcett.cc/

  7. #7Elast2008-03-10 09:05

    A&I, Fawcett, Depco & Jr's are the best I have found for Case aftermarket. I am a dealer for all of these suppliers and have found that some of the "offshore" Depco parts are a little lacking but other stuff is top notch. A&I offers a few parts including glass as you mentioned but find them backordered alot. Jr's has good stuff, mostly gears but good stuff. Fawcett's is also a good supplier of many different things but they focus mostly on AG parts. Always remember when you are ordering parts from Depco or Jr's that there is Freight, Duty, Exchange & Brokerage to pay ontop of the part price for us Canadians. Keep this in mind when pricing out the parts, I have found that sometimes I can but the part locally for the same as ordering from one of these suppliers because of these "extra" costs that we sometimes forget about. Elast:canada

  8. #8Phil2008-03-11 07:56

    Thanks for the info Elast. Phil

  9. #933horse2008-03-11 12:34

    Aftermarket Case Parts I have ordered tons of New aftermarket Pins, Bushings, and Parts from what used to be called Tractorstuff. Dale is an equipment man that has not let me down yet and the quality of the parts is excellent. He does have some original Case parts as well. Call his toll free number, he may have some Canadian Contacts, if you prefer. It may be that he can drop ship from a Canadian address. After comparing prices, I have used them exclusively. By the way he answers the phone personally and it's great to speak with someone that Knows the equipment, parts and models AND more than an "Order Taker". www.e-backhoeparts.com/contact.htm Daleville, Indiana If you speak with him, let him know Steve is Florida mentioned him on Heavy Equipment Forums.

  10. #10Elast2008-03-11 13:08

    This is one of the things I love about this site. We all benefit from each others knowledge. WTG guys! Thanks for the link 33Horse..............Elast:canada

  11. #11CaptDave2008-03-12 08:42

    Dale at TractorStuff is great to deal with. I ordered manuals for my old 530. They wrote my Visa number down wrong. He shipped the books, then sent an email asking me to phone. That's customer service. They even put the re-print manual in an old binder. Geez I wish the weater would break so I can get the machine washed and working on it. Dave

  12. #12Phil2008-03-13 07:20

    This has been a long long winter. We've lost our snow twice here in January thaws but if we had not, I'm sure we would have 6' on the level. I got a Case engine kit from Fawcett's yesterday. It took exactly one day to ship over 200 miles. Those U.P.S. guys are fast. Phil

  13. #13plumbcrazy2008-03-15 03:37

    Parts sources. http://www.e-backhoeparts.com/resources.htm - I came across this site however, I've never done any business with them. http://brokentractor.com/index.html - Sells new, used, & rebuilt parts. I used get parts for a Ford 550 from a dealer in Arizona ( http://www.binghamequipment.com ) they carry Case parts as well as several other brands and used to be very reasonable compared to my local suppliers.

  14. #14Big2011-10-03 16:04

    I know I'm a bit late on this one, but just joined up and thought I could add something...I have always had a lot of luck with Gulf South Equipment ( http://www.gulfsouthequip.com/ ). They do sell new stuff, but they also have a pretty big salvage yard of various types of equipment.

  15. #15Preppypyro2011-10-06 19:52

    Its never late to add in a good source for parts, thanks very much!

  16. #16andrislag2011-10-07 10:18

    Hi PreppyPro, I am a little late to the game, but i wanted to post a link to our website. We design and manufacture stabilizer shoes and pads for all makes of backhoes. Please check out our website if you are interested in purchasing or learning about our products, to simplify things shipping is on us. ( web link removed ) or you can visit our blog at ( web link removed ) Looking forward to reading many more of these forums. andrislag, please read forum rules about posting to promote a product or service. Willie59

  17. #17bkrevel2011-10-12 23:58

    Hi I'm looking for the left window frame, only, I have the glass, for a 580 D backhoe.

  18. #18trevor b2011-10-13 15:56

    good place for after market parts -joseph industriies cant say enough good about them TB.

  19. #19wlas2011-10-20 03:02

    I need a right rear fender for the 530CK I just picked up, anyone know where to get one ?