I was building the last year a grader attachment to build on a wheel shovel or a skidloader . We gone build three types , model skidloader a 5 tonnes machine, and for the wheel loaders a 8/10 tonnes machine and a 15/18 tonnes machine .
Looks interesting. Does the grade control tie into the loader arms control? Would be a fine addition for doing pads for buildings.
AP grader attachment Hallo Bill Onthehill , The attachment is connect with the quick coupler of the loader , working with the grader is with joy sticks the blade joysticks are cross working , the blade op and down and the side shift and bde turn is with the same two sticks and for the other functions are other sticks . It is all in one box and wil you working with machine control then the control is integrated in the box . The machine have articulation and furter all options .
like the skid steer box.... www.ap-online.nl
I have a bobcat grader attachment and love it, use if for driveways and building pads. I use it in front of my T300. Bill