Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

grader with unique designs

Graderfan1981 ยท 2014-11-17 12:16

I have find photos from graders with an unique design: http://forum.bauforum24.biz/forum/index.php?showtopic=67159 Looks cool This was in a Russian forum, photos from a exhibition in Russia. I have never seen so styles only a grader with pink colors.

Replies6
  1. #1old-iron-habit2014-11-17 20:15

    That is just to cool. Gives me ideas to decorate my 1952 Cat 212 for our local independence day parade next year.

  2. #2Graderfan19812014-11-23 16:44

    Yes, I hope you find an interesting deco And don't forget to make pictures from this and show here

  3. #3Graderfan19812014-12-20 14:20

    Here is a grader in christmas design, cool idea! http://huntadventures.ca/newAdventures/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/DSC_1771.jpg

  4. #4gladiatore2014-12-21 10:34

    well that is a GAZ grader, i fixed few of those when i was in Moscow (of course no so new LOL)

  5. #5gladiatore2014-12-21 14:11

    by the way also looks as far as i can read, its in the cosntruction expo in Moscow

  6. #6rsherril2014-12-22 07:09

    I'm thinking pin wheels to go on top of the blade lift cylinders.