Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Great site!!

Alaska Sunrise ยท 2009-11-11 21:08

Hi everybody! Since I was a little girl, I have always had a fascination with all types of heavy equipment. Recently I have begun learning how to run an excavator. I still am not too great, but I am improving. I have also operated my brother's backhoe a little. Look forward to learning a lot from all of you.

Replies6
  1. #1willie592009-11-11 22:11

    Welcome to the forum Alaska Sunrise. :usa Anytime you have a question about operating a machine, throw it out here. There's plenty of operators here to give you some advice.

  2. #2DPete2009-11-11 22:36

    Welcome from California

  3. #3CM19952009-11-12 00:07

    Welcome to the Forums Alaska Sunrise!

  4. #4HeavyDutyParts2009-11-12 18:15

    New to forum....from Texas

  5. #5JDOFMEMI2009-11-12 18:41

    Welcome. Glad to see you stop by and chat with us. Great place to share experiences.

  6. #6Tigerotor77W2009-11-22 13:53

    Welcome!