Fellaz, I just bot my first case 1845C with wheels and found that it gets stuck rather easily on wet /sloped soil. My landscaper (who claims he is an experienced driver....buried it whilst trying to show me what a genius he is:Banghead......... It took him all of 2 minutes. Whata dork! So, I researched "used" OTT (Over-the-tire) tracks and found they cost upwards of another 3-4 GRAND! Ouch - I don't have it right now. However, I did find a local old mason guy who had a set of used rubber tracks that he used on his 1845C and "claims" they are the cats pajamas. So, I bot em for $1,350 - They looked good, but ya never know. I had no other local options. The WEIRD thing is......... they are called "BEAR TRACS" which after exhaustive searching could learn they were made by BearTrac Mfg in Cass City, Michigan. However, there is NO OTHER MENTION OF BEAR TRACS THAT i COULD FIND ANYWHERE ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET. I think that I may be the only operator to actually have a set of these things. I have not found squat about anyone else having a set....... none. The old dude that I bot them from told me he bot them back bout 10 years ago - he told me he got them directly from his CASE dealer/distributor. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, OR ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THESE TRACKS???? Are they good, crappy, mediocre....or any info would be fabulous. I'm going to put them on tomorrow (if they actually fit), but he told me they don't need wheel spacers........but i'm a little skeptical. BEAR TRACS??????? anyone ever heard them? BW:notworthy
Hopefully they have been inside if they are 10 years old and made like the new stuff then they would be dry rotted my now. Sure they aren't called Bear Claws,sure they aren't made in Canada???? Good luck
Weird Tracks OTT Hi Construct'O, Surely..... These doozies are stamped "BEARTRAC" 12-A on each rubber pad. Surprizingly.....they are in good shape (very heavy duty) with no dry rot. These were built pretty darn good and "look" like a nice design. They don't build stuff like they used to........:usa I'm just really surprised that I can't find even 1 other person that has these same tracks. I'm going to throw them on next week and play in the mud - stay tuned.... Anyone else heard of BEAR TRAC or BEARTRAC MFG.... please post back. Thanks
Big Willie: I found this on Google... Bear Trac Manufacturing Inc 6215 Garfield Avenue Cass City, MI 48726-1341 Phone: (989) 872-8787 Bear Trac Manufacturing Inc in Cass City, MI is a private company categorized underLoaders, Shovel: Self-Propelled. Our records show it was established in 1999 and incorporated in Michigan. Hope this helps...
Thanks!