Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Groundhogs B-Day

NH575E ยท 2025-02-02 10:48

My NH 575E was named Ground Hog by my wife because it arrived on our property on Groundhog day about 10:30 PM, 2016. We have had it 8 years now and overall it was a good purchase and decision for us.

Replies4
  1. #1Swetz2025-02-02 10:54

    Time goes soooo fast! I am already about a month away from 5 years of E series ownership. Hopefully it will last until...

  2. #2Welder Dave2025-02-03 01:50

    I'm about 24 years and thousands of $$$$$ more with my track loader with backhoe. Thankfully it has helped me get some money back from my MX track. Couldn't have built the track and driveway without it. I think it's value has gone up a bit though when you compare the price of new equipment.

  3. #3Vetech632025-02-03 07:53
  4. #4SLK0012025-02-03 08:12

    They grow up so fast, don't they!