PLEASE some one can help me out with this problem , this manlift move 8 fee the brake get stuck and drive motor draging the brakes smell like burning brakes then stop wont move till few minutes later couple feet more. batteries ok, blow a fuse a ready. been replce and still doing the same thing. can be the tach drive? please let me know. you can call me any time at 787 469 4557. thank you.:
I have one of these lifts and they are great, sounds like the brake is not releasing, make sure the lift is lowered all the way down, there is a position switch that will only move with full speed with the lift down but with the lower section up it will move slow with the brake on, the upper section you can have up a little but not much (the electronics is looking to see if it is lifted so it will not move full speed when up) if fully lowered and it still dragging the brakes it could be one of the switches or the brake coil or the controller, you can do a manual release of the brake but then you will have no way to stop the thing, I would not recommend it, this it is only for emergencies or towing it does weight 12,500 pounds and not something to play with. I do have the manuals for mine and wiring schematics that I scanned to PDF if anyone needs them, I know when I looked for these they were not around I had to order them and they are made for ser# specific for the parts manual, the schismatics were wrong for mine, those i got for free because I expected the get those with the repair manual and it didn't so they had a tech send me the schematic pages that were for all the AMZ's
Hello there Is there any way to contact you or any link to get the manuals for this model? I would be really gratefull if you help me out with this. (sorry for bad english)
Would you mind emailing me the manuals that you have on the grove manlift AMZ46NE . My email is [email protected] thanks