Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hæhre D11r

espen holte · 2007-08-19 12:17

My machine

Replies13
  1. #1espen holte2007-08-19 12:25

    Hæhre D11 ..........

  2. #2CascadeScaper2007-08-19 12:27

    Great pics! D11's make D8's look plain tiny.

  3. #3Lashlander2007-08-19 12:51

    Nice photos.:thumbsup

  4. #4TRACKHOE712007-08-19 14:41

    nice pics,

  5. #5rino14942007-08-19 15:53

    Yeah, they look like toys.

  6. #6DPete2007-08-19 16:21

    What do you mean D8's I thought they were 6's. Beautiful looking machines. Are you building a lake? DP

  7. #7DigDug2007-08-19 16:44

    nice pics.:drinkup

  8. #8wrenchbender2007-08-19 16:45

    Big & Tough, that's a machine to get the job done. Great pics

  9. #9equipment fan2007-08-19 17:51

    Nice pics I like your dozer!

  10. #10Truckie2007-08-19 18:47

    Nice machines and pictures. Thanks for sharing .

  11. #11Josh R2007-08-19 23:11

    Nice tractor Boy I should could get some squirrels with that Dozer . Very nice tractor!! Josh R

  12. #12Born_operator2007-08-20 13:29

    nice pics. That D11 looks like it wuold run right over that poor "little" 8 with out even slowing down

  13. #13tuney4432007-08-21 19:08

    You know,that D11,being in Norway,reminds me of that great Norwegian punch-line to the Norway firetruck joke.Not quite exactly,but the question could be--""Where could you use that monster?'' Answer---""Wherever the xxxx you could.'' Sorry Espen---couldn't resist.