Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hanix H27 info wanted

jwg9405 · 2012-12-04 20:45

I recently purchased a Hanix H27 compact excavator to do some clean up and trenching on my small farm. I know it is a grey market machine and it’s kind of beat-up but for the most part it seems to work good other that the backfill blade won't hold down pressure. I am having a hard time finding any information about it, like where to buy parts, and manuals, and such. I am pretty sure the problem with the blade is in the control valve but, I don’t know where to look for rebuild kits. Price was the main reason I got this machine, but I am worried I may have bought a big headache. Any help would greatly be appreciated, not only with tracking down parts but also any other pointers for owning a mini-ex. Thanks

Replies8
  1. #1Hendrik2012-12-05 02:21

    What are you saying? There is no down pressure on the blade? Or the blade will drift? Hanix are not a well known brand, I have never seen one but am pretty sure they are re-badged Nagano machines http://www.nagano-i.jp/en/index.html which are also not that well known outside Japan.

  2. #2jwg94052012-12-05 02:56

    Thanks for the reply and sorry for the confusing post, I went back to edit it and could not. The blade has power down and will lift the machine but once I let go of the control lever it loses pressure and lets the machine drift down. At first I thought it was the cylinder bypassing but, when raised the blade does not drift down. In fact, I used the bucket to try and push the blade down and it did not move, so I figure the cylinder must be good and it is the valve that needs attention. I am going to pull the control vale apart tomorrow and see if my local seal shop has the necessary parts to repair. I have found info on a few Hanix machines but this one seems to be extremely rare. I should have researched the brand better.

  3. #3jwg94052012-12-05 23:16

    Well, I pulled out the spool valve for the back fill blade cylinder and ... it looked like a spool valve. I really don't know how to determine if there is a problem with it or not. the only thing the caught my eye was, each end of the spool had a small port drilled through it. These ports were connected to the nearest open circuit with a port drilled on an angle. On one end the angled port was blocked (with what looked like a very small allen head set screw but there were not any threads visible) on the other end it is open. Could this be the problem? Should both ends be the same? I am sure my description leaves a lot to be desired but any help would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #4jwg94052012-12-06 17:40

    After swapping around some hoses I have decided it is the swivel that is bad. From the research I have done it seems these are generally rebuildable. I was wondering if anyone could confirm that before I pull it completely apart. And if rebuildable with the seals be specific to this 1 only or do multiple manufactures use similar hydraulic pieces.

  5. #5mason12142014-01-23 15:58

    Hi I also have a Hanix H27 and am having some problems with the boom cylinders working. Did you get yours figured out? What kind of fluid weight did you put back into yours? Thanks -Jason

  6. #6Outasite2014-01-24 16:04

    Also have a h27 needs a turntable pinion,have only been able to find parts in the UK

  7. #7mason12142014-01-24 18:45

    Hey outasite, do you happen to have a manual for your machine? I just got mine and it seams to be a well built machine and I am looking forward to finding out more about the machine. Mine has a 4 cyl Yanmar diesel with the red arrow tailights. Is yours the same? Would like to see a picture of it.

  8. #8Outasite2014-01-24 19:08

    Don't have any manuals,ours is an older one,it has a 3cyl Mitsubishi diesel for power