Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Happy new year

uffex ยท 2019-12-31 01:43

Happy and prosporouse new year to all as we get older legacy models such as myself need to avoid those risky situations as spare parts are becoming more difficult to obtain for the older generation. Have a good one Kind regards Uffex

Replies7
  1. #1John C.2019-12-31 10:24

    Happy New Year to you and all on this board. I don't feel the aches and pains while I do some heavy lifting from time to time. They usually come on when I go to bed at night. It's funny that I started being paid to turn wrenches on January 2, 1979 and in my mid twenties. I was the young guy being used for the heavy lifting for the old guys. Today there are few if any young guys to do the heavy lifting for us old guys. To all, stay safe, enjoy and protect good health, protect your family and income for the new year starting tomorrow.

  2. #2funwithfuel2019-12-31 11:01

    Well, some of us were built with obsolete parts to begin with. (on a Friday no less) Yes, happy new year to all. I wish you all another year of safe and healthy prosperity.

  3. #3uffex2019-12-31 11:58

    Not so sure as those flat bed applications John I'm sure you give a good account of the situation. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Theweldor2019-12-31 12:06

    A Happy and Prosperous New Years to all !!!

  5. #5MarcusZ19672020-01-01 18:19

    Happy New Year everyone!

  6. #6Ronsii2020-01-01 18:21

    Happy New Year all!!!! So far this year is super!!!!!!! didn't have to go in to work today what better way to start the new year off eh'

  7. #7MarcusZ19672020-01-01 18:27

    Yep, another day off to drink.... Wait.... *HICK*