Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

has anyone watched WRECKED on speed

hoeman600 ยท 2008-08-10 09:25

just wondering if anyone else was watching. i think the show is a little chezzy but the trucks are awsome!! hers some picts

Replies8
  1. #1tonka2008-08-10 09:45

    yea very cheesy just like OCC!

  2. #2Preppypyro2008-08-10 13:31

    Ive watched it a few times. Kinda a neat show, but have to agree with you guys about the cheese factor. I think its worse then occ. I didnt mind occ at first, it seemed like they would actually fight, which was kinda funny. Some of the tows they have shown have been pretty incredible too. Next thing ya know they will let me start a reality show about starting my (back) hoe business!

  3. #3tonka2008-08-10 14:08

    haha they could call it, digg'n !

  4. #4pwrstroke6john2008-08-10 14:38

    whenever its on, but its getting bad as everyone else has said. It would be neat to see the bills that some of those recoverys run

  5. #5PETE3792008-08-11 12:51

    Saw it last night, Their set up pretty cool. Was funny because they were pulling out a Meyer materials Osh Kosh mixer like we were talking about in the "cement truck" post the last couple of weeks.

  6. #6Paystar2008-08-11 21:38

    Awe, no pics of the Mack CL I agree, don't watch it for the story line but the trucks are cool. Anything with trucks or equipment is better than all the other crap on tv. Bill seems to know his stuff though. I've actually become very interested in wreckers after seeing that, but wouldn't want to do it. Being on call 24 hours a day don't seem like fun to me:beatsme

  7. #7busdrivernine2008-08-17 01:04

    can not stand the new safety manager that they hired really a witch with a Capital B

  8. #8[-Agent-]2008-08-17 03:57

    Im going to watch it this morning at 10. I'll voice my opinion, if it is worth anything. I watched a trailer on youtube and it look alright, but I like anything with a engine in it, and really like things with hydraulics, so I will probably like it and tivo it .