I'm looking to replace the heater hoses on my 555E - they were for sh*t. They were made of some weird paper-wrapped spring reinforced tubing that was so brittle it simply dissentegrated. The spring stuff was ok, but the rest was pphphhhhpffft. Anyway I am looking to replace it so I at least have heat delivery - no A/C_ Specs say it is 2.75 dia- I assume it is OD and I'm looking at flexible vinyl PVC w/ or w/o spring reinforcement, You guys have any input? I've done all the usual searches and am scratching my head for a simple replacement, so any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks in advance. r
Auto heater duct hose, defroster hose ect https://duckduckgo.com/?q=auto+heat...E/4A/176bdf51-6a55-4665-b290-5bbce8dc79a2.jpg https://www.oreillyauto.com/shop/b/air-conditioning---heating/air-duct-hose---universal/86b3a9424ccd Pardon Our Interruption
Dang....thank you for that - it looks perfect. I'll need at least two. DDG seems to be a better fit than that other G-String, in this case anyway. thankyou
I know this was awhile back, but I finally got around to ordering these hoses and they arrived today. They look perfect --- now I just have to put my big boy pants on and go out and freeze my *** off to put them in I went with the ones from Summitt.
Thanks for the update! Glad they look good.