Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I am in heavy equipment business for the past five years. I am having trouble finding equipment which are not advertised on retail websites. Majority of the equipment is advertised. I have buyers overseas and in US who prefer unadvertised equipment. Does anyone knows where can i find unadvertised equipment. Please share in your ideas. Thank you.
In the United States look on craigslist.com and pick the USA city and select the heavy equipment section.
Hey fixou812 thanks for your response. Craigslist not working either. The thing is when you search up on the internet only most visited websites are showing such as machinery trader, rock and dirt, auctions etc. I cannot find brokers as well .
With the expansion of the internet, everybody advertises, the smallest company can look big with a big website or large ad on the trader. For the machine owners, Ebay is popular. Pretty hard to find unadvertised machines, unless you are looking for a specific type, or make and model, then maybe.
Dan, I don't understand what you mean when you say craigslist.com isn't working. To me it's like you said eBay is not working. .....?
Craigslist is working fine. But machines are advertised over there. If you go to my website: danmachines(dot)com . I have sell machines which were not advertised on retail websites. How should i expand my search on finding brokers and machines. i search for on google for : heavy equipment brokers, heavy equipment california etc.
I don't really think there are many brokers in this country or Canada, maybe a few. You might contact: Atsuo Hayakawa Keystone Overseas, Inc. Phone : +1-650-692-3484 Fax : +1-650-692-3181 Mobile: +1-650-483-9495 Email : [email protected] Website : http://www.keystoneoverseas.com They may be of help, good people to deal with.
why do you what machines that are not advertised . if they are not advertised then how do you find them
A lot of iron is sold on heavy equipment or construction consignment auctions
try places like Cat rental yards or any dealer rental yard, they are always selling equipment , that is where i got my mini excavator and im looking of tracked loader.
my buyers they dont prefer advertised machines. If I offer them advertised machines,they will not buy them. They know where the machine is coming from and who own it. I have supplier in the past who used to offer me unadvertised machines. But now he has started working for some other company.
So yer a broker looking for machines that yer customers can't easily go around you. I suggest that you start doing yer own leg work.
Yes I am a broker i am located here in Pakistan.
If I were you, I would try to hook up with a major dealership and work a deal to buy their rental machines.
i have contacted rental companies but they are not interested in selling. So i will keep on trying.