Need to purchase a heavy equipment coolant vacuum filler kit , there's so many out there and don't want to buy automotive by mistake . Can anyone recommend one
I use the AIRlift HD PN: 550000, don’t buy the 550500 as the plastic manifold will break in short order. FYI I work on a large fleet of heavy equipment daily from skid steer size machines to D9T tractors and large excavators and this tool works great for all.
We use the original Airlift tool, the kind that uses rubber compression adapters to adapt to the fill necks of radiators and plastic radiator pressure tanks. Ahart posted it above. The later versions they sell are the plastic manifold ones you don’t want but that one is metal. Matco, Snap On, and Cornwell all sell one that uses the Stant style adapters if you’d rather go that route.
Thanks guys really appreciate the info
I like the stant ones, as I also use the set up for pressure testing cooling systems with a little modification.
https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...vKT7_n8AhXkQTABHRZuD_0Q9aACKAB6BAgHECk&adurl= have had ok luck with this and has all the addapters