Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Heavy Equipment Operator School – TORONTO

Klander ยท 2014-06-11 11:58

Hello! New to the forum... anyone from the Toronto area? I'm looking to take the Heavy Equipment Operator certificate, can anyone recommend a good school in the Toronto area? There are so many out there it's hard to find the right one. Any info will help me make a decision. Thanks!

Replies3
  1. #161BG2014-06-11 12:56

    Sir Sandford Fleming College in Lindsay is the best one around. Its a bit of a drive from TO but depends where you are. 61BG

  2. #2profrooky2014-06-15 00:46

    I heard Durham College just started one, anyone know what its like?

  3. #3Hitachi2252014-12-07 10:21

    All of the schools around here are a waste of time. I have hired a few guys in the past from these schools and would never do it again. I seriously wonder if any of these instructors have any real world experience or not. Save your money and get a job as a labourer and work your way up to an operators position. In the long run being down in the hole and understanding the whole process will make you a much better operator.