Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello everyone

Dirtdog ยท 2007-10-13 20:23

I found this forum while searching around one evening and looks like a good forum. I have been in the excavation business for over 30 years doing everything from demo to septic work. In the little time that I have been lurking I have read alot of good feed back. I look forward to learning more and sharing anything I can. Not real good at the computer thing but I'm learning.:bash Tom

Replies4
  1. #1Squizzy246B2007-10-13 20:46

    G,day Tom and welcome to HEF. Make yourself at home. Here is a little light reading to help you out:

  2. #2Countryboy2007-10-14 18:45

    Welcome to HEF Dirtdog! :drinkup

  3. #3Dirtdog2007-10-14 20:22

    Thanks for the welcome.

  4. #4Dirt Dogg2007-10-14 21:28

    Welcome to HEF dog, I looked at to threads today and thought I don't remember replying to any of those threads. Then I saw there was a g missing.