Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hello everyone

willacs ยท 2014-02-25 16:59

Hi i am new to this site, but I joined up today because i was wondering if anyone could inform me about two new product's my company is trying to sell the first product is a Jett.XL by two technologies it has an upgraded keypad that apparently is not ment to be around oil too much, but it is a rugged hand held computer with scanner, the down side (however not too important) they dont have stylus charger or battery. here is a link to a video on the Jett.Xl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSi_bUHUch4&list=UU1LQmnyhu6ufiNxQo5r_6jw We also got these cool digitizers: GTCO CalComp 3036 30x36 Roll-Up III Digitizer K17412 RD3-3036 New I was just hoping to get more information on these pieces of equipment, that way I can better assist any customer that may be interested in such items, I hope im in the right area, these are being sold but thats not my purpose here.

Replies2
  1. #1CM19952014-02-25 19:18

    Welcome to the Forums willacs. Take a moment to read over the Forum Rules - HeavyEquipmentForums Specifically this section - This thread is your freebie so feel free to post questions and answer them in this thread only. If you would like to become a sponsor of HEF please contact Steve Fraiser, site founder. Thank you for your cooperation.

  2. #2willacs2014-02-26 15:03

    Im sorry, my purpose here was really to find out what this equipment is used for but i understand thanks for the warning.