Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help!! 580 SM series 3 hard starting hidraulic pump

Or7ando ยท 2022-07-14 18:58

Hello I have a 580SM series 3 2008 with joysticks. The problem begin when i tried to start the engine but i couldn't. After many times. I decided to move the loader control up to check the engine but what a surprise it's started. That's the only way it runs, but when it starts the engine sounds i little bit forced at least i moved some hidrualic function. If i moved the backhoe it goes slow. Please, a tip?

Replies1
  1. #1melben2022-07-28 09:28

    Sounds like you have a hydraulic function that is not going back to center causing system back pressure, Check the loader spools for centering, does the machine have aux hydraulics that could be turned on or a switch stuck. Is the steering normal, If I am correct steering flow is a function controlled within the loader control. Been quite a few years since retirement so could be wrong on that but you are for sure dealing with a pressure issue.