Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HELP Asap case 580m series 2 transmission

lilk67 ยท 2024-01-17 08:45

Have a 2005 case 580m series 2. 4 gears on the floor with powershuttle couldn't get the transmission drain bolt out so I dropped the very bottom bolt which was a 17 mm Allen head did that drop the transmission fluid I don't have the service repair manual

Replies3
  1. #1lilk672024-01-17 08:46

    And how do I get that drain bolt on the side that they sag is the transmission drain looks like a half inch square like a breaker bar end correct?

  2. #2lilk672024-01-17 09:32

    If someone has the pdf service manual can you pm me for my email I really need it I'm stuck and have to get the hoe back to work

  3. #3Tinkerer2024-01-17 11:08

    Welcome to HEF, l i lk67 ! Clock on the image to enlarge it. The info you want would be in the Operators Manual, not the service manual.