I have an 04 F-350 and I want to add on a transmission temp gauge, egt gauge and possibly boost. I have seen the tree pod gauge holders but it appears that if I get one of those I will have to loose the handle/grip on the side. If you have these gauges can you take a picture of them so I can see what they look like also if you have any recommendations of gauges you like please also post. Thanks in advance
I have always had good luck with Autometer gauges. Check out www.puredieselpower.com for a good price on gauges and accessories. Garrett is a good guy to deal with, he will be glad to answer any questions you might have. If you dont want to lose the grab handle, they make guage mounts that go above the rearview mirror, or down low on the dash as well.