Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

i love this truck autocars rock

hoeman600 ยท 2008-07-19 20:42

i want more picts of autocars. show me some please

Replies30
  1. #1hoeman6002008-07-19 20:48

    xsome more

  2. #2hoeman6002008-07-19 20:50

    and one of our sweet fuel trucks

  3. #3ddiiggy2008-07-19 22:37

    What year? Deets? Stats? D.O.B.? Measurements? Details? Specifications? Age? Capacity? I drove a '65 AutoCar for a couple of years. 12 yard aluminum dump box. Been a while.

  4. #4hoeman6002008-07-20 07:57

    ill findm out on monday:beatsme

  5. #5hoeman6002008-07-20 08:00

    ill findm out on monday:beatsme i do know this truck was a dump but took out of service than restord as a water truck in mid 90's. they had 3 but 1 burned to the ground and dont know where the other one is

  6. #6JimBruce422008-07-20 13:11

    Nice pics man, Those Autocars make much better water trucks then the Pete dumps with the water tanker insert. I think the other one could likely be up at Albertis or Providence, GW had been collapsing some of the basins there, and with their proximity to 29, I think it would be a good canidite, but :beatsme I wonder where the old A25 watertruck is, that thing can shoot some water:notworthy

  7. #7hoeman6002008-07-21 19:01

    i saw the volvo in albertis. wonder if mike still has a job after hitting gas main

  8. #8JimBruce422008-07-22 18:41

    I saw him today at Maris Grove grade-checking for "milkman", so he's still got a job, but what I heard is they aren't giving him back his hoe any time soon, but I'm don't know if that is fact or a rumor:beatsme

  9. #9rino14942008-08-03 18:48

    Here is our 89' Autocar with a 400 Cummins. This winter we just dumped 20K in parts into it, including paint, which the first pic is us setting the box back on.

  10. #10hoeman6002008-08-03 22:05

    i got picts of the other autocar water truck. they look same but they are differint, note the flag on the tank.

  11. #11JDMGrading2008-08-03 22:17

    Theres a fleet of about 60 autocar concrete trucks for offroad use only on the I-485 expansion here in charlotte.

  12. #12hoeman6002008-08-03 22:31

    picts please please please:notworthy

  13. #13stretch2008-08-06 14:48

    60 offroad Autocars? My mind boggles at that number.

  14. #14special tool2008-09-28 14:53

    Since you asked... This is my DC87D-OH (off highway) It originally came with rock body, but the last owner installed this Bibadeebubadeedub POS. I am looking for a real rock body with vertical scissor style gate, if anyone knows anything............... It is NH250, 5+4 and has 6 inch solid forged steel/manganese alloy torque arms (like the frame railS, all 6 of them). Works everyday, and makes money. When you crack the thottle on a large old NATURALLY ASPIRATED engine, its like thunder... There ain't no low compression, whistling superstar under that hood.:drinkup

  15. #15ddot4302008-10-05 02:39

    a two axle dump great pictures

  16. #16dirt digger2008-10-05 20:20

    hoeman that truck is now on the Rt. 100 job they are doing...a little unrelated...these look familiar? haha...this is the second job where i was supposed to get my stone at 1pm...my last load arrived at 3:30 because the driver was making 3 trips...those boys at Cedar Hill need to get their act together

  17. #17tonka2008-10-06 08:05

    a nice 2 axle autocar

  18. #18nedly052008-10-07 05:25

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness that truck is nice...is it in service? Do you know anything the history???:notworthy

  19. #19Eric2008-10-07 17:22

    HOLY COW!! That is the perfect dump truck! Where is that Tonka?? I think I've seen that on the ECLC site in a show somewhere. AWSOME!

  20. #20tonka2008-10-07 18:39

    yea the guy that owns it runs it everyday he hauls asphalt...... Eric ya richie & I were at a little show in Fairfield NJ, last Sunday.

  21. #21tonka2008-10-07 18:49

    here's wrecker

  22. #22hoeman6002008-10-07 19:19

    ya mean this truck

  23. #23tonka2008-10-07 19:22

    That oil hauler was just redone by Car Craft, before E-town. that first a-car is so gaudy.........just my 2 cents

  24. #24hoeman6002008-10-07 19:27

    I agree a lil to much bling. thats east coast though!!

  25. #25Iron Horse2008-10-07 20:18

    Are these guy's from Singapore ?

  26. #26tonka2008-10-07 20:23

    no New Jerzey!:drinkup

  27. #27JimBruce422008-10-07 21:20

    Autocar Here's one for ya Hoeman. An old school hard worked AutoCar that recently came through the quarry for "10 dust" or whatever they call it

  28. #28tonka2008-10-07 21:28

    man that ol girl has seen better days:drinkup

  29. #29dirt digger2008-10-07 22:15

    ok heres one i found this summer

  30. #30Steve Frazier2008-10-07 23:10

    With those skinny twin stacks, I'll bet there's a Detroit under the hood!