Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help Identify 19?? Huber Motor Grader

Derek K Staha ยท 2017-12-22 11:54

Thanks to Old Magnet for helping me understand our Cat D7's serial number to determine the year. Similarly, I need help identifying our Huber motor grader. I took a picture of the dataplate with what I believe to be the serial number (DG-240799). I will attempt to attach here. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me identify what this is. I will also try to get some overall pictures of the machine.

Replies3
  1. #1Derek K Staha2017-12-22 12:08
  2. #2Derek K Staha2018-01-03 11:57

    Here are a few more pictures. I noticed the "D-1400" sticker behind the door. That partially answers my questions. I cannot believe I never noticed that before. It has a 4-cyl Detroit Diesel 4-71 engine. I was surprised to learn from what I read on the internet that it's a 2 stroke engine.

  3. #3Derek K Staha2018-01-03 11:58