Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Scored !!!

thepumpguysc ยท 2014-06-17 06:33

A friend called me on Friday and wanted to know if I wanted some veggies from his garden.. He had squash, cabbage & zuccini.. I said sure, be right over.. I got alittle of each and started to leave.. and he says hold on.. I'v got a bunch of stuff in the garage that I want to get rid of and thought you could use some of it... I left w/ >>> 1- 60gal air compressor 1- 20gal air compressor 1- 55gal drum pump 1- large double vice, 2 jaws. 1 flat and 1 pipe. 1- large parts washer 1- 5gal. pail of parts washer fluid 1- roll around parts cart.. I tried to give him some money but he refused and said I was doing HIM a favor.. He said he was going to take it ALL to the dump.. SCORED !!!

Replies4
  1. #1hmearth2014-06-17 07:06

    Done well

  2. #2Tinkerer2014-06-17 09:28

    The old saying -- Good Friends are hard to find -- was never more true pumpguy. I am thinking he also has a true friend.

  3. #3thepumpguysc2014-06-18 21:01

    You got that right, TINK.. just dropped-off a 400.00 gas grill.. weber "spirit".. NICE.. Knew he wouldn't take any money.. Got a 15lb head of cabbage outta the deal tho..LOL

  4. #4willie592014-06-18 21:30

    Very nice! :drinkup