Having trouble finding Rockford Drive Shaft #2-06336 and plate that is mounted on my 371 Detroit engine that drives hydraulics in old payloader. Any help greatly appreciated. Telephone 860-355-1264, E.S.T.
Do you have a picture? Also try Northern Engine in Duluth, MN. They have a warehouse full of 2 stroke Detroit and Rockford parts. I have also been able to get new Rockford clutch parts from them.
I am working on getting the parts back from a mechanic who was trying to get the parts- meanwhile I will call NE in Duluth, thanks for that tip. Will post pictures if they do not have. Thanks
Check these guys out they helped me with some unknown pto I had they had the right parts and everything I spoke with a guy named greg. http://www.industrial-powertrain.com
Thanks- I just called them, gave the info and waiting for him to get to me. Appreciate the help!
Bill have you tried: http://www.foleyengines.com/products They list Rockford in their line card listing.
K&L Clutch supplies Rockford PTO parts and units. We keep them in stock, so we can ship them out the same day, when you need it most. We can ship NACD products from the factory in Illinois, if that is more convenient. We supply Clutches and Power Take-Offs from Twin Disc, Rockford powertrain, WPT Power and North American Clutch and Driveline (NACD). Thank you Clifford Friesen, K&L Clutch & Transmission 817-267-0129 http://www.klclutch.com [email protected]