Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HELP! Needing Aftermarket AC for Kubota SSV65 Skidsteer

BuyerMan23 · 2023-09-07 12:12

Our Kubota SSV65 did not come equipped with AC and we are looking to install an aftermarket unit to it. I am not having much luck finding a good aftermarket AC unit that can fit on our skidsteer. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Replies3
  1. #1Tags2023-09-07 18:58

    Look up a company called “Red Dot”. More than likely the unit will need to be mounted on the roof, which isn’t fantastic if you’re trying to sneak into low places or you work around a lot of trees with low branches…

  2. #2phil3142023-09-08 10:55

    IMHO, trying to add things like AC (or high flow) is a losing game. Lots of time, money and you end up with something less than desirable. If you want/need those things, your better off to sell the current machine and buy one with the features you need.

  3. #3thendrix2023-09-13 19:52

    I have to agree with Phil. My father in law put an aftermarket AC in a 85 C70 spreader truck and it worked about as long as the warranty was in affect. Never did work very well. I took it out after I bought the truck