Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help – new operating panel on skylift scissorlift

Joesans · 2024-08-04 00:02

Wondering if anybody can help me out, I’m remodeling my shop and I’ve used this thing plenty of times over the years but it’s been a while. It’s my dad’s scissor lift, not sure the model number but it’s old and gotten use. Anyway they had to change the operating panel at some point. Now I can move and steer, but I can’t figure out how the hell to raise and lower this thing. I have the keyed 3 way selector switch in the front next to my red kill switch. The. I have my joy stick control and a know to turn right for drive and left for raise/lower. But it doesn’t stay in place when you turn it and just goes back to the center. Then on the side I still have my lift enable button (green) and a horn. Tried every combination of steps but either nothing or I’m still in drive… missing something here. Appreciate it guys.

Replies0

No replies yet.