Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG 60GX Manuals

CLM · 2024-08-04 01:15

I am looking for a maintenance manual (3120215) and parts manual (3120216) for a JLG 60GX boom lift. I was able to order the operation manual (3120214) but apparently the other manuals are no longer available. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Replies7
  1. #1Joe H2024-08-04 01:34

    3120215 Maintenance Manual 60Gx JLG Replacement Part, 3120215 Maintenance Manual 60Gx. Order online today before 3 pm cst for same day shipping, if shipping by parcel. bheliftparts.com JLG Part # 3120215 - MAINTENANCE MANUAL 60GX JLG Part 3120215 For SaleMAINTENANCE MANUAL 60GX Most parts ship out within the first 24 hours of order | Delivery average is 3-7 days within the USA | Fast On Ground Shipping | Global shipping options are also available upon [REQUEST]. ZUMA Sales is your one stop shop for parts from all the... zumasales.com PDFs probably.

  2. #2CLM2024-08-04 02:03

    Thanks Joe but I’ve already tried a half dozen of these parts houses. They take your order and then after they contact JLG they tell you that it’s not available!

  3. #3KisstDiagnostics2024-08-05 00:35

    Do you just need schematics ?

  4. #4CLM2024-08-05 02:03

    Yes! That would be very helpful!

  5. #5KisstDiagnostics2024-08-05 02:05

    Ok, I’ll see if I can pull those up real quick, what is it doing or what’re you trying to fix

  6. #6KisstDiagnostics2024-08-05 02:17

    I’m now finding any info in my jlg files for machines pre 2000.

  7. #7CLM2024-08-05 04:09

    Boom only swings from the ground. Won’t swing from the platform.