Hi good morning I have a retroexcabadora jhon deere 410 I could say how they connected the hoses from the pump to the filter hydr and banks balbulas
What you talkin bout Willis? What is your problem with the hydraulic connections? Do you need a diagram of the hydraulic hoses? There are different models of the John Deere 410, B, C etc. A picture of the machine would help us identify the model, so we might be able to help.
one day I nesesito olograma saver for those connections as they go my machine is like
http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt This might help. I still can't understand the question, maybe stick to Spanish or English?
** Good morning WHAT HAPPENS ESQUAD LOST ORDER CONNECTION HOSE 1 and are connected HOSES HYDRAULIC PUMP WITH BENCH OPERA SHOVEL 2 HOW TO VA ON THE BANK OF THE TRANSMISSION MAKING CHANGES BACK TO FRONT OF BOX AUTOMARICA 3 VA CONNECTED AS HORIZONTAL HYDRAULIC FILTER
Could you explain the questions in simple spanish? The english makes no sense to me. Or maybe somebody who knows the original 410 will tell you what to do.
1 como van conectADAS LAS MANGUERAS DE LA BOMBA HYDRAULICA CON EL BANCO QUE OPERA LA PALA 2 COMO VA CONECTADO EL BANCO DE LA TRANSMICION QUE HACE LOS CAMBIOS DE ADELANTE HACIA ATRAS DE LA CAJA AUTOMARICA 3 COMO VA CONECTADO EL FILTRO HYDRAULICO HORIZONTAL ya con anterioridad fui a jhon deere pero no me pudieron proporcionar informacion grasias
Here is what an on line translation tool came up with. "1 As THE HOSES are connected to the hydraulic pump with the bank that operates the loader 2 IS CONNECTED AS THE BANK OF THE TRANSMITTAL THAT MAKES THE CHANGES FROM FRONT TO BACK OF THE BOX AUTOMARICA 3 AS IT IS CONNECTED THE HORIZONTAL FILTER & already i went to John Deere but i am not able to provide information" It sounds like Aldo went to John Deere and they couldn't help him. I know very little about John Deere T/L/B's. So, I cannot offer any help.
What is the loader doing? Is this tractor new to you? Did you just purchase it? Or did someone work on this and screw it up? Que hace la maquina? Compro Ud. la maquina recientemente? Hace cuanto tiempo que compro la maquina? Es posible que otra persona areglara algo y ahora no funciona bien?